Needing new farm machinery? Have you considered finance for tractors? It could be financially beneficial for your business
Access to finance for tractors is crucial for the agricultural sector to maintain productivity and efficiency. Financial support enables farmers to invest in modern, high-performance tractors, reducing manual labor and cultivating larger areas. This, in turn, enhances crop yields, improves livelihoods, and contributes to the overall development of rural economies. Rural Finance operates one of the largest finance for agricultural machinery brokerages in the UK which means that no matter where you are in the country there will be a finance broker in your area ready and waiting for you.
Tractors play a pivotal role in modern agricultural industries, they are the lifeblood of the farming industry. These versatile machines are indispensable for a number of everyday farming tasks. Firstly, they streamline soil preparation, efficiently plowing and harrowing large expanses of land. In cultivation, they aid in crop maintenance through activities like weeding and spraying. Tractors are also integral to harvesting, powering combines and other equipment. Their robust design enables towing trailers for transportation of crops and equipment. Additionally, tractors support post-harvest activities, such as tilling and fertilizing, contributing to sustained soil health. In essence, tractors are the backbone of contemporary agriculture, enhancing efficiency and productivity.
As well as Soil Cultivators we can also help you with the purchase of any new & used:
- ATVs & UTV’s
- Arable Equipment and Machinery – Tractors, Tillers, Rollers, Ploughs and Harrows.
- Harvesters & sorting equipment – Combine Harvesters
- Planting machinery – Broadcast Seeder and Reapers.
- Balers & other Baling Equipment.
- Cattle Equipment – Beef and Cattle Housing
- Loader Equipment – Trailers, Trucks, Conveyor Belts and Telehandlers.
- Fertilising equipment and spreaders – Manure spreaders, Muck spreaders and Silage containers.
- Dairy machinery – Milking equipment, Dairy feed, Dairy Cattle, Housing and Sheds.
- Grain and feed stores – Grain Sheds, Dryers, Bulk Sheds, Crop Store and Silos.
Assets can be purchased through dealerships, farmer to farmer and auction houses.
If you are claiming a grant for the purchase of the equipment, please let us know and we can help manage this with the funders.
Rural Finance was formed in 2004 and today, we are one of the largest Agricultural & Commercial Finance Brokering Networks throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. However, whilst we are known as Rural Finance we have grown as a network and now offer finance solutions to every industry with a range of brokers who specialise in commercial, retail, construction finance, real-estate & professional loans.