When it comes to getting the right solution for your business, finance for cattle equipment is the sensible choice
Have you considered finance for cattle equipment? When it comes down to it, the equipment you use will significantly impact safety, effectiveness, and efficiency. While the right equipment will keep your cattle safe and comfortable while streamlining operating processes, the wrong equipment can put your cattle at risk and reduce your efficiency. Rural Finance can help you make the right choice whilst helping to spread the cost of the investment with our competitive finance options.
Cattle squeeze chambers, fencing and enclosures is essential equipment for dairy farmers. Cattle squeeze chambers are an excellent way to control the flow of cattle traffic, inspect specific cows, and handle any health issues an individual cow may have. Gates at each end help to isolate the cow while the sides of the chute apply pressure to both sides to limit movement and reduce neck strain. This ensures that the cow remains as still and safe as possible, reducing the risk of injury to livestock and handlers alike. Whilst properly fencing your cattle into an enclosure is vital for keeping them safe from predators and keeping them on your property. While many types of fencing can be used for cattle, it is crucial to ensure that it is installed properly and regularly maintained to minimize the risk of damage or broken sections.
As well as Cattle equipment we can also help you with the purchase of any new & used:
- ATVs & UTV’s
- Arable Equipment and Machinery – Tractors, Tillers, Rollers, Ploughs and Harrows.
- Harvesters & sorting equipment – Combine Harvesters
- Planting machinery – Broadcast Seeder and Reapers.
- Balers & other Baling Equipment.
- Cattle Equipment – Beef and Cattle Housing
- Loader Equipment – Trailers, Trucks, Conveyor Belts and Telehandlers.
- Fertilising equipment and spreaders – Manure spreaders, Muck spreaders and Silage containers.
- Dairy machinery – Milking equipment, Dairy feed, Dairy Cattle, Housing and Sheds.
- Grain and feed stores – Grain Sheds, Dryers, Bulk Sheds, Crop Store and Silos.
Assets can be purchased through dealerships, farmer to farmer and auction houses.
If you are claiming a grant for the purchase of the equipment, please let us know and we can help manage this with the funders.
Rural Finance was formed in 2004 and today, we are one of the largest Agricultural & Commercial Finance Brokering Networks throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. However, whilst we are known as Rural Finance we have grown as a network and now offer finance solutions to every industry with a range of brokers who specialise in commercial, retail, construction finance, real-estate & professional loans.